In this course, the students will design, deploy, and manage both an Azure Synapse Analytics Data Warehouse Instance and an Azure Synapse Analytics Workspace Instance. They will also load and analyze massive quantities of data in Synapse SQL Pools using optimal techniques for massively parallel processing. In addition, students will issue queries and visualize data using Synapse Studio. Finally, students will manage compute resources, including scaling and pausing compute.
Attendees should be comfortable using, and navigating to and around, Azure Portal, especially the All Resources View. Attendees should also know how to use Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
Prior to attending, it would be helpful for attendees to practice using Azure Portal and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
Azure Synapse Analytics Training Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Hands-on labs included
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Azure Synapse Analytics Training Course Benefits
Design, deploy and manage an Azure Synapse Analytics Data WarehouseLoad data into Synapse SQL Pools using the Transact-SQL COPY statementIssue queries and analyze massive amounts of data in Synapse SQL PoolsDeploy an Azure Synapse Analytics Workspaces InstanceLoad and Analyze Data with Azure Synapse StudioVisualize query results using Synapse StudioManage and pause compute to maximize performance and minimize costs
Azure Synapse Analytics Training Outline
- Understand Azure Synapse Analytics
- Deploy an Azure Synapse Analytics Data Warehouse Instance
- Load and Analyze Data with Azure Synapse Analytics Data Warehouse
- Deploy an Azure Synapse Analytics Workspaces Instance
- Load and Analyze Data with Azure Synapse Studio
- Manage Compute for Azure Synapse Analytics