Build advanced skills for performing Red Hat OpenStack Platform day 2 operations and management of hybrid cloud infrastructure.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210) is designed for cloud operators, service administrators, and automation engineers who operate and manage a full-featured hybrid and private cloud-computing environment using the Red Hat OpenStack Platform. You will learn how to manage, monitor, troubleshoot, and scale a Red Hat OpenStack Platform infrastructure. This course focuses on using the OpenStack Client command-line user interface to configure metrics, policies, and architecture in order to support enterprise cloud applications and daily operations.
This course is based on Red Hat OpenStack version 16.1 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 8.2.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II Training Delivery Methods
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II Training Information
Essential skills covered in the course include the following:
- Managing overcloud service containerization technology.
- Providing metrics for performance tuning and governance.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Open Virtual Networking (OVN) network flow.
- Configuring Identity service using an external Red Hat IdM store.
- Managing the core control plane, including Pacemaker.
- Customizing images, with techniques for multiple use cases.
- Managing block and object storage back-ends.
- Managing compute nodes, including tuning and hyperconverged.
- Troubleshooting Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
- Be a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation, or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- For candidates that have not earned an RHCE or equivalent, confirmation of the correct skill-set knowledge can be obtained by taking our free assessment to gauge whether this offering is the best fit for your skills.
- Attend Learning Tree course 1682, Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) Training, or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- The Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack Exam (EX210) voucher is available for purchase separately from this course.
- Exam EX210 is based on a combination of this course and Learning Tree course 1682, Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) Training.
- By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
- This exam is based on Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration II Course Outline
- Navigate the Red Hat OpenStack Platform architecture
- Operate the control plane
- Manage infrastructure security
- Manage user security
- Manage application deployment resources
- Manage storage
- Manage networking
- Manage compute node operations
- Monitor Red Hat OpenStack Platform operations
- Automate cloud applications
- Troubleshoot operations
- Comprehensive review