This module covers Azure Active Directory, Azure Identity Protection, Enterprise Governance, Azure AD PIM, and Hybrid Identity.
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Identity Protection
- Enterprise Governance
- Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Hybrid Identity
Lab : Role-Based Access Control
Lab : Azure Policy
Lab : Resource Manager Locks
Lab : MFA, Conditional Access and AAD Identity Protection
Lab : Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
Lab : Implement Directory Synchronization
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Implement enterprise governance strategies including role-based access control, Azure policies, and resource locks.
- Implement an Azure AD infrastructure including users, groups, and multi-factor authentication.
- Implement Azure AD Identity Protection including risk policies, conditional access, and access reviews.
- Implement Azure AD Privileged Identity Management including Azure AD roles and Azure resources.
- Implement Azure AD Connect including authentication methods and on-premises directory synchronization.