- Huge demand in the market as more companies migrate to the cloud
- Being “cloud certified” signals a commitment to knowledge excellence and a deeper understanding of cloud offerings
- Higher salaries are a direct result of cloud certification
- Half of all CIOs and IT leaders surveyed by Bitglass reported cost savings in 2015 as a result of using cloud-based applications.
- A recent Verizon study showed that 77% of businesses feel cloud technology gives them a competitive advantage
- Cloud computing lowers IT ops costs because the cloud provider manages the underlying infrastructure, including hardware and software.
Check out the latest blogs!
Sandra Marin April 10, 2023Master the Basics of Microsoft Azure—Cloud, Data, and AI
Learning Tree April 06, 2023Empowering Your Cloud Journey: The Benefits of Earning Cloud Certifications
Bob Cromwell January 16, 2023The CCSP Cloud Security Certification is Hot, How Can I Prepare?
Featured Cloud Courses
The Latest in Business Applications
Learning Tree & Microsoft's Security Compliance and Identity Certifications
PART OF THE WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY WEBINAR SERIES
Join Microsoft and Learning Tree International for this 1-hour on-demand webinar on how Learning Tree & Microsoft can help you get a sought-after Security Compliance and Identity certification. We'll discuss the four different SCI Certifications, the additional resources available to you, and how this certification can help you or your organization.
Earn 1 CEU.
Make the Cloud Work Harder for Your Business
Find out how Learning Tree can help make your cloud migration and integration simple and scalable.
The Risky Business of Outdated Technology
See how failing to keep up with the speed of technology can cost you.
The Cloud: Tackling TCO
Learn how to identify Total Cost of Ownership to support a superior cloud solution and implementation.
Business Case: AWS Migration Success
Discover how Learning Tree's AWS training can improve the success rate of AWS migration and adoption.
Join forces with Microsoft Azure Benefit from Microsoft's unmatched scale and experience running trusted enterprise cloud services around the globe.