The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 course provides you with knowledge about Cisco® Expressway Series solutions enabling business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features. Though a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads. This course also prepares you for the 300-820 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) exam.
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
This course is designed for professionals in job roles such as:
- Collaboration engineers
- Collaboration administrators
- Gain hands-on experience in using Cisco Expressway software for secure, remote access for phones, endpoints, smartphones, tablets, video, and other communication devices to support nontraditional workspaces.
- Prepare for the 300-820 CLCEI exam.
This course is part of the following Certifications: CCNP Collaboration
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI v1.0) Training Delivery Methods
- Cisco Authorized course content
- Authorized Cisco CCSI instructor
- Attend in-class, online or bring the course to your facility
- Expansive course catalogue to go deeper into Cisco or broaden you skills beyond
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI v1.0) Training Course Benefits
Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series integration.Describe the Cisco Expressway-C additional features.Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls.Describe how to secure B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series.Describe the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) feature.Describe the Cisco Expressway MRA security and integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P).Configure Cisco Webex® Hybrid Services.
CLCEI Course Outline
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Additional Features
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
- Securing Business-to-Business Communication
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile and Remote Access
- Integrating and Securing Mobile and Remote Access
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services