- 4-day instructor led training course
Official Nutanix course curriculum
NCP-MCI Exam Voucher Included
Hands-on labs included
Advanced Administration & Performance Management v5.15 Nutanix Training
- Duration: 4 days
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This Advanced APM v5.15 Nutanix Training course features comprehensive, advanced administration and performance management coverage for Nutanix clusters. You’ll learn to monitor and tune clusters for better system performance and optimize data center administration.
This course explains in detail how to use Acropolis services such as Volumes, Files, and Objects. The course also explains how to define, manage, and secure workloads and applications using Calm and Flow, including the Life Cycle Management (LCM) application automation, and how to implement and configure Self Service Portal and governance.
This course also covers Data Protection solutions such as Metro Availability with Witness. Advanced management using the new features of Prism Central and the command line are also covered in detail. This includes taking advantage of machine learning with entity management and resource optimization and planning for future growth using Scenario Management using Prism Pro.
Advanced APM v5.15 Nutanix Training Delivery Methods
Advanced APM v5.15 Nutanix Training Course Information
In this Advanced APM v5.15 Nutanix Training, you will learn how to:
- Monitor data center performance and manage components to optimize system performance.
- Implement advanced solutions for business continuity and data protection in Nutanix data centers.
- Design high-performing networks to support Nutanix clusters.
- Customize Nutanix security features.
- Deploy all Nutanix storage solutions:
- Use Prism Central to:
- Identify and fix cluster health problems
- Exploit machine learning for entity management and resource optimization
- Plan for future growth
- Manage assets and applications using Calm, Life Cycle Management (LCM)
- Practice advanced data center management procedures using hands-on labs.
- Get the most out of Nutanix systems by maximizing configuration and operation for peak efficiency.
- Validate your new skills by preparing for and completing the Nutanix Certified Master - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCM-MCI) certification.
- Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration (ECA) classroom training or an NCP certification.
- Basic knowledge of Nutanix data center administration techniques.
- Familiarity with traditional virtualization storage architectures.
- Comfortable with Linux command-line interface.
This course helps you prepare for and work towards the Nutanix Certified Master - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCM-MCI) certification. For complete details on the exam, download NCP-MCI Exam Blueprint Guide [PDF] from Nutanix.
Advanced APM v5.15 Nutanix Training Outline
Module 1: Advanced Network Configuration and Management
Module 2: Managing and Securing Nutanix Clusters
Module 3: Deploying and Securing VM Workloads
Module 4: Deploying Nutanix Volumes
Module 5: Implementing Nutanix Files
Module 6: Configuring Nutanix Objects
Module 7: Implementing Data Protection
Module 8: Understanding and Troubleshooting AOS Performance
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Advanced APM v5.15 Nutanix Training FAQs
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want. This course is available online, in person, or as Private Team Training.
- IT administrators, architects, and business leaders who already manage Nutanix clusters in the data center but would like more in-depth knowledge of Nutanix data center administration.
- Anyone preparing for the Nutanix Certified Master - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCM-MCI) certification.
This Nutanix ECA course prepares you for the Nutanix Certified Professional - Multicloud Infrastructure (NCP-MCI) certification [PDF]. For complete details on the exam, download NCP-MCI Exam Blueprint Guide [PDF] from Nutanix.