- 5-day instructor-led training course
Official Citrix training curriculum
This course is currently on Citrix ADC version 13.x
Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway Training (CNS227)
- Duration: 5 days
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
Expand your Citrix networking knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials, including secure load balancing, high availability and operations management, and also focuses on Citrix Gateway. You will learn to deliver secure remote access to apps and desktops by integrating Citrix Virtual Apps and Citrix Desktops with Citrix Gateway.
Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway Training (CNS227) Delivery Methods
- Attend online, in person, or bring this course to your facility
- Mix of lecture and labs
Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.x with Citrix Gateway Training (CNS227) Course Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway.
- Explain basic Citrix ADC and Gateway network architecture.
- Identify the steps and components to secure Citrix ADC.
- Configure Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing.
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps, Citrix Virtual Desktops and other Citrix components.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC; however, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
CNS227 Training Outline
- Introduction to Citrix ADC
- Feature and Platform Overview
- Deployment Options
- Architectural Overview
- Setup and Management
- Networking Topology
- Citrix ADC Components
- Access Control Lists
- Citrix ADC MPX
- Citrix ADC VPX
- Citrix ADC CPX
- Citrix ADC SDX
- Citrix ADC BLX
- Citrix ADC High Availability
- High Availability Configuration
- Managing High Availability
- In Service Software Upgrade
- Troubleshooting High Availability
- Load Balancing Overview
- Load Balancing Methods and Monitors
- Load Balancing Traffic Types
- Load Balancing Protection
- Priority Load Balancing
- Load Balancing Troubleshooting
- SSL Overview
- SSL Configuration
- SSL Offload
- Troubleshooting SSL Offload
- SSL Vulnerabilities and Protections
- Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing
- Configuring External Authentication
- Admin Partitions
- Citrix ADC Logging
- Monitoring with SNMP
- Reporting and Diagnostics
- AppFlow Functions
- Citrix Application Delivery Management
- Introduction to Citrix Gateway
- Advantages and Utilities of Citrix Gateway
- Citrix Gateway Configuration
- Common Deployments
- Introduction to AppExpert Policies
- Default Policies
- Explore Citrix ADC Gateway Policies
- Policy Bind Points
- Using AppExpert with Citrix Gateway
- Authentication and Authorizaton
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- nFactor Visualizer
- SAML authentication
- Introduction to Client Connections
- Session Policies and Profiles
- Pre and Post Authentication Policies
- Citrix Gateway Deployment Options
- Managing User Sessions
- Virtual Apps and Desktop Integration
- Citrix Gateway Integration
- Citrix Gateway WebFront
- ICA Proxy
- Clientless Access and Workspace App
- Access Fallback
- SmartControl and SmartAccess for ICA
- Working with Apps on Citrix Gateway
- RDP Proxy
- Portal Themes and EULA.
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
This course requires little to no previous experience with Citrix ADC. However, Citrix recommends a basic understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, the OSI model, network devices, and networking protocols.
Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in learning how to deploy or manage Citrix ADC or Citrix Gateway environments.
Yes, however, special promotions won’t apply.