Self-paced training course
Extensive hands-on labs for enhancing practical skills
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking and Foundations of NFV (CL310) Training
- Duration: 4 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III: Networking & Foundations of NFV (CL310) teaches network engineers, network operators, cloud operators, and cloud administrators how to manage and tune Red Hat® OpenStack Platform for network performance. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat® Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310).
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Training Delivery Methods
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Training Course Information
You will learn how to manage the OpenStack networking service (Neutron) with network functions virtualization to enhance network performance. You will configure distributed virtual routers, Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit datapath, and IPv6 networking in OpenStack. You will also deploy software-defined networking with OpenDaylight.
- Network functions virtualization (NFV)
- Distributed virtual router (DVR)
- Open vSwitch with Data Plane Development Kit (OVS-DPDK) datapath
- IPv6 networking
- Single-root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)*
- Software-defined networking (SDN) with OpenDaylight (ODL)
- VLAN, VXLAN, and GRE networks
- Become a Red Hat® Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- Complete the Red Hat® Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX210), or demonstrate equivalent experience.
- The Red Hat Certified Engineer in Red Hat OpenStack exam (EX310) voucher is available for purchase separately from this course.
- By passing this exam, you become
- An RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack interested in earning a Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) in Red Hat OpenStack credential
- An RHCE interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential
- Must hold a current RHCSA in Red Hat OpenStack certification at the time the exam is taken.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Course Outline
Manage networks in Linux
- Administer network interfaces, bridges, and virtual networking devices.
Manage OpenStack networking agents
- Manage the L2, L3, DHCP, and other OpenStack networking agents.
Deploy IPv6 networks
- Set up IPv6 networks in OpenStack.
Provision OpenStack networks
- Provision tenant networks and provider networks.
Implement distributed virtual routing
- Enable distributed virtual routing (DVR) to provide scaling and performance.
Tune NFV performance
- Tune OpenStack networking performance.
Implement NFV data paths
- Execute network functions virtualization (NFV) data paths.
Build software-defined networks with OpenDaylight
- Create software-defined networks with OpenDaylight (ODL).
Comprehensive review of Red Hat OpenStack Administration III
- Configure advanced networking on Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Red Hat OpenStack Administration III Course FAQs
This course is designed for network engineers, network operators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators.
Yes! We know your busy work schedule may prevent you from getting to one of our classrooms which is why we offer convenient online training to meet your needs wherever you want. This course is available in class and live online.