5-day instructor-led training course
Cisco Authorized course content
- Authorized Cisco Training Provider
- Attend virtually from your home or office
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Deployment (UCCE-D v11.5) Training
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This Cisco UCCE Deployment (UCCE-D) course is a 5-day instructor-led course that helps prepare learners to deploy the Cisco Unified CCE v11.5 solution. This course will provide the student with the underlying knowledge to understand deployment design solutions, requirements for deployment, and how to install and configure all major Cisco Unified CCE components.
As a part of deployment activities, the student will learn to install and integrate Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM), Cisco Unified CVP components, Cisco Finesse, Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Agent and IVR-based Outbound Option dialing campaigns. Finally, this Cisco Unified Contat Center Enterprise Deployment course will teach the student to setup and use troubleshooting tools including RTMT, System CLI, Diagnostic Framework, and ICM command-line utilities to find status information and log files, and to track a call from the point of entry to the agent desktop.
Cisco UCCE Certification Course Delivery Methods
Cisco UCCE Certification Course Information
In this course, you will:
- Identify the basic components and operations of the Unified CCE solution.
- Use the available UCCE tools to complete a basic UCCE system installation.
- Discuss the installation and configuration steps required to support agent functionality in a UCCE deployment.
- Install a basic CCE VXML Solution.
- Install, configure and run a CCE Outbound Option Campaign.
- Describe how to support CCE.
- Working knowledge of Cisco networking and components such as routers and switches.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software products such as Microsoft Windows Server deployed in an Active Directory environment.
- Attendance in AUCCE Part 1 (AUCCE1) or equivalent real-world experience is strongly recommended to attend this course.
To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
Note: Our labs currently cannot run on Microsoft Edge (Windows 10) due to it not supporting Extensions/Add-ons or Google Chrome due to Java being removed from the platform itself.
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine's capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client and Java.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
- All PCs require the latest Java Runtime Environment, which can be downloaded from www.java.com.
UCCE Deployment Course Outline
Lesson 1: Introducing UCCE
Lesson 2: Unified CCE Architecture and Components
Lesson 3: UCCE Terms, Routing and Additional Components
Lesson 4: Accessing UCCE Tools
Lesson 1: UCCE Protocols and Call Flows
Lesson 2: Using Domain Manager
Lesson 3: Introducing the Unified CCE Main Installer
Lesson 4: Central Controller Installation
Lesson 5: Installing Admin Data Servers and Clients
Lesson 6: Configuring ICM for CVP
Lesson 7: Configuring CVP for UCCE
Lesson 8: UCCE Voice Gateway Internetworking ConsiderationsIntroducing SIP
Lesson 9: Basic IVR Scripting with Microapps
Lesson 1: Configure UCM to Support UCCE
Lesson 2: Installing UCCE CTI Software
Lesson 3: UCCE Configuration and Scripting for Additional Agent and IVR Functionality
Lesson 4: Enabling Transfers and RONA
Lesson 1: Basic VXML Functionality
Lesson 2: Installing and Configuring VXML Solution
Lesson 3: Exploring Courtesy Callback
Lesson 1: Introduction to Outbound Option
Lesson 2: Outbound Option Installation and Configuration
Lesson 3: Configuring Outbound Option for Agent and IVR Campaigns
Lesson 1: ICM Processes
Lesson 2: Diagnostic Framework Suite
Lesson 3: UCCE Support
Lesson 4: Service Assurance
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Cisco UCCE Certification Course FAQs
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.