All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, if you wouldn't consider yourself fluent in Agile Fundamentals, Learning Tree highly encourages a foundational training or workshop in advance of SAFe DevOps, as it can be too much to absorb otherwise. Learning Tree can come onsite to train your team in a short day on the Essentials of SAFe. If you'd prefer a single enrollment in a public event, consider Introduction to Scrum Training, or Agile Fundamentals Training.
Who should attend?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- All members of an Agile Release Train
- Development Managers, Engineering Managers
- Configuration Managers, Release Managers
- Development Leads, Developers, UI/UX Developers
- Infrastructure Architects, System Architects
- Product Managers, Product Owners
- System Administrators, DBAs, InfoSec
- QA Managers, Testers
- Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters
- The first exam attempt is included if the web-based exam is taken within 30 days of course completion
- 45 multiple-choice questions in 90 minutes, closed-book
- 73% Passing Score (33 out of 45 correct)
- Each retake attempt costs $50 US.
- A second attempt at the exam can be done immediately after the first attempt.
- The third attempt requires a 10-day wait.
- The fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Annual renewal fee of $100 US.