Configure, manage, and troubleshoot OpenShift clusters and containerized applications.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) teaches you how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform. This hands-on, lab-based course shows you how to verify the successful installation of a cluster, manage it on a day-to-day basis, and troubleshoot the deployment of containerized applications.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 8.2 and OpenShift Container Platform 4.6.
OpenShift Enterprise Administration II Delivery Methods
OpenShift Enterprise Administration II Course Information
In this Kubernetes Cluster training, you will learn how to do the following:
- Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster installation and update processes.
- Troubleshoot application deployments.
- Configure authentication using local users.
- Control access to projects using role-based access control (RBAC).
- Expose applications to clients external to the cluster using TLS encryption.
- Configure network isolation between services and applications using network policies.
- Configure application scheduling using labels and selectors.
- Limit compute resource usage of applications with resource limits and quotas.
- Manage a cluster and deployed applications with the Web Console.
- Install Kubernetes Operators with the Web Console.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience.
- Complete Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics.
- The EX280 exam voucher is available for purchase separately from this course.
- The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam (EX280) tests the knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage a cloud application platform using Red Hat® OpenShift® Container Platform.
- By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
- This exam is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4.5.
Red Hat OpenShift Administration II Course Outline
- Module 1: Describe the Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Module 2: Verify the health of a cluster
- Module 3: Configure authentication and authorization
- Module 4: Configure application security
- Module 5: Configure OpenShift networking for applications
- Module 6: Control pod scheduling
- Module 7: Describe cluster updates
- Module 8: Manage a cluster with the web console