4-day Instructor-led training
Official Sales Force training
Link Your Salesforce Data using Marketing Cloud Connect (MCC201)
- Duration: 4 days
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
The MCC201 course provides hands-on training on how to link your salesforce data with the marketing cloud. Learn about the salesforce marketing cloud overview, the benefits of using the knowledge base, and how to personalize digital marketing with the email studio. In addition, acquire the skills to create targeted email campaigns, customer support, and collect email addresses.
The course covers the integration of sales and service clouds, push notifications, and how to use the contact builder. Participants will understand the difference between the salesforce marketing and service cloud and how to create standard and filtered data extensions. Additionally, learn how to build customer journeys with journey builder and provide a personalized experience through the mobile studio and personalization market.
MCC201 Course Delivery Methods
MCC201 Course Information
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Explain Marketing Cloud Connect.
- Connect a Marketing Cloud account to a Salesforce org.
- Create individualized content blocks to leverage Salesforce CRM data using personalization strings and dynamic content.
- Create an email in Content Builder.
- Utilize the various sending methods to send to a Lead, Contact, Report, or Campaign in Marketing Cloud and Sales and Service Clouds.
- Automate sending emails using a Triggered Email, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder.
- Configure Synchronized CRM Sources to bring CRM data into Marketing Cloud.
- Segment data using Reports, Filter Activity, and Query Activity.
- Create journeys using Salesforce Activities in Journey Builder.
- Review tracking data in Marketing Cloud and Sales and Service Clouds.
- Create analytics reports in Marketing Cloud.
- Create and customize Marketing Cloud reports in Sales and Service Clouds.
- Create a dashboard based on Marketing Cloud reports.
MCC201 Course Outline
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Overview
- Review the Customer Success Platform
- Get to Know Marketing Cloud
- Review Marketing Cloud Connect
- Review the Various Ways to Connect the Clouds
- Explore How to Connect the Clouds
- Review the Prerequisites for Marketing Cloud Connect
- Review Salesforce Terminology
- Connect a Marketing Cloud Account to a Salesforce Org
- Review Prework
- Review What Functionality Can Be Accomplished in Each Cloud
- Create a Personalized Email Leveraging Salesforce CRM Data Using Content Builder
- Use Testing Tools
- Send a Marketing Cloud Email Manually to a Lead, Contact, Report, and Campaign
- Automate the Sending of an Email via a Triggered Email, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder
- Understand What Happens When an Email Is Sent
- Understand Subscriber Statuses
- Explain How and Why to Bring Salesforce CRM Data into Marketing Cloud
- Synchronize Data Sources in Contact Builder
- Create Segments Using Filters and the Query Activity
- Create a Salesforce Data Extension for Sending
- Create a Journey Using Synchronized Data Sources
- Test a Journey
- Explain Sales and Service Cloud Activities
- Create a Journey Using Sales and Service Cloud Activities Tracking and Reporting
- Understand the Tracking Data Available in Marketing Cloud
- Create and Automate Tracking Reports in Marketing Cloud
- Understand the Tracking Data Available in Sales and Service Cloud
- Create and Customize Marketing Cloud Reports in Sales and Service Cloud
- Create a Dashboard for Marketing Cloud Tracking Reports
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
MCC201 Course FAQs
MCC201 is a 4-day instructor-led training course that teaches you how to unify and analyze your sales, marketing, and service data in one place with Marketing Cloud Connect. You'll learn how to link the Clouds to engage with customers, segment data, send personalized emails, and track and report on email performance.
This MCC201 course can be taken in-person or online.
In MCC201, you will learn how to:
- Explain Marketing Cloud Connect
- Connect a Marketing Cloud account to a Salesforce org
- Create personalized email content using Salesforce data
- Utilize various sending methods to send emails
- Automate sending emails using Triggered Emails, Automation Studio, and Journey Builder
- Segment data using Reports, Filter Activity, and Query Activity
- Create journeys using Salesforce activities in Journey Builder
- Track and report on email performance in Marketing Cloud and Sales and Service Clouds
- Create analytics reports in Marketing Cloud
There are no prerequisites for MCC201.