This Introduction to Adobe Captivate training is a three – day course designed to teach the core Adobe Captivate skills needed to create interactive eLearning and mLearning content. By following step-by-step instructions, you will learn how to create a soft-skills lesson from scratch. You’ll learn to record and produce software demonstrations, and interactive training simulations. This Captivate course will take you through three e-learning projects: a demonstration, a simulation and a SCORM-compliant quiz.
This three-day Introduction to Captivate is always followed in the same week by the 2-day intermediate Captivate Course - Beyond the Essentials.
- A practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows
- Basic Web knowledge
Introduction to Adobe Captivate Training - The Essentials Delivery Methods
- Official Adobe training curriculum
- Attend online, in person, or bring this course to your facility
Introduction to Adobe Captivate Training - The Essentials Course Benefits
How to create a soft-skills lesson from scratchRecord and produce software demonstrations, and interactive training simulations
Introduction to Captivate Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Exploring Captivate
- Lesson 2: New Project & Soft Skills eLearning
- Lesson 3: Recording Demos and Sims
- Lesson 4: Captions, Styles and Timing
- Lesson 5: Images and Smart Shapes
- Lesson 6: Pointers, Paths, Boxes, and Buttons
- Lesson 7: Rollovers and Zooms
- Lesson 8: Audio
- Lesson 9: Video, Animation and Effects
- Lesson 10: Adding Interactivity
- Lesson 11: Working With PowerPoint
- Lesson 12: Introduction to Question Slides
- Lesson 13: Finishing Touches
Note: The curricula above comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.