This 3-day hands-on Introduction to Photoshop training course provides a thorough overview of the interface, the tools, the features, tricks and tips for using Photoshop CC. The course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
An Introduction to Photoshop CC Training Delivery Methods
An Introduction to Photoshop CC Training Course Information
In this Photoshop training, you will learn how to:
- How to use photo correction techniques as well as different effects using the Photoshop platform.
- Use Photoshop in professional projects.
An Introduction to Photoshop CC Training Course Prerequisites
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills
Introduction to Photoshop Training Course Outline
- Lesson 1: Understanding How Digital Images Work
- Lesson 2: Getting to Know the Work Area
- Lesson 3: Basic Photo Corrections
- Lesson 4: Working with Selections
- Lesson 5: Layer Basics
- Lesson 6: Quick Fixes
- Lesson 7: Masks and Channels
- Lesson 8: Typographic Design
- Lesson 9: Vector Drawing Techniques
- Lesson 10: Saving your files
Note: The curricula above comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.