This three-day Adobe Acrobat DC Training course gives you an excellent overview of converting your work into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) using Adobe Acrobat. You will learn to use Acrobat’s cross-platform capabilities to distribute your documents efficiently without sacrificing the original design. You will learn how to incorporate text, notes, graphics, movies, and links to the internet. You will gain an excellent understanding of the menu and tools in Acrobat and be able to use Acrobat efficiently.
Adobe Acrobat DC Training Delivery Methods
Introduction to Adobe Acrobat DC Training Information
In this Adobe Acrobat training, you will learn the following:
- How to convert your work into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) using Adobe Acrobat.
- Use Acrobat’s cross-platform capabilities to distribute your documents efficiently without sacrificing the original design.
- How to incorporate text, notes, graphics, movies, and links to the internet.
Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows skills.
Adobe Acrobat DC Training Outline
- Lesson 1: Introducing Adobe Acrobat DC
- Lesson 2: Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Lesson 3: Reading and Working with PDF Files
- Lesson 4: Enhancing PDF Documents
- Lesson 5: Editing Content in PDF Files
- Lesson 6: Using Acrobat with Microsoft Office Files (Windows only)
- Lesson 7: Combining Files
- Lesson 8: Adding Signatures and Security
- Lesson 9: Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Lesson 10: Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Lesson 11: Using Actions (Acrobat Pro)
- Lesson 12: Using Acrobat in Professional Printing
Note: The curricula above comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at their discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the class's needs.