- Bring this or any training to your organization
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Excel PivotTables Training: Building Dashboards
- Duration: 1 day
- Labs: Yes
- Language: English
6 PMI PDUs
- Level: Intermediate
Microsoft Excel features a powerful set of tools for analyzing data and creating dashboards. In this Excel PivotTable training course, you learn to visualize and glean critical insights from large data sets, and leverage Power Pivot for designing dashboards, creating sophisticated lookups across numerous datasets, and extending the capabilities of your Excel workbooks.
Knowledge at the level of Course 4610, Creating & Designing Excel Workbooks Training, is recommended.
Excel PivotTables Training: Building Dashboards Delivery Methods
- Attend online or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
Excel PivotTables Training: Building Dashboards Course BenefitsDesign a dashboard to improve data visualizations with Excel PivotTablesAnalyze data with PivotTables and PivotChartsExpress KPIs with conditional formattingSynchronize multiple data views with slicers
Excel PivotTables Training Outline
- Creating PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Expressing KPIs with conditional formatting
- Synchronising multiple data views with slicers
- Connecting multiple tables of data
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
Learning Tree provides Private Team Training that can save time and travel costs by training your entire team at once, at a convenient location of your choice. We handle all the details including instructor travel, tailored content, comprehensive course materials, shipping and equipment setup and teardown.