- Increase your earning potential. Java developers earn, on average worldwide, $115,000 per year, according to Indeed.
- Demand for certified Java developers is on the rise globally, according to recruiters.ie. Future-proof your career with an in-demand programming language that is easy to debug, secure, portable and usable on any device.
Organizations get more business advantages from feature-rich Java applications that are properly deployed by skilled staff, including:
- Increased cost-effectiveness of development
- Anywhere-accessibility and proper testing across all web-based environments
- $10,000+ return on investment for every certified employee, according to the pearsonvue.com 2021 report
Learning Tree Java Certification Program Features
Java Certification Training Courses
Java Certification Paths
Hands-on training developed and presented by Java experts
Build reliable and scalable Java applications, apply Test Driven Development to enhance program maintainability, solve architectural problems with proven design patterns, write robust threaded applications and avoid concurrency hazards.
Gain the skills of a Certified Java Programming Specialist and learn how to build Java Enterprise apps using Java Persistence API (JPA), Enterprise JavaBeans 3.0 (EJB3), and Jakarta Server Faces (JSF)
Gain the skills of a Certified Java Web Development Specialist and learn how to build SOAP and REST web services with Java
Java Certification FAQs
Yes, you will receive a Learning Tree certification once you have completed the associated courses and exams! These certifications are great for your current organization to show your completion, as well as for your resume and professional social medial profiles!
Your Learning Tree Java Certifications will be posted to your My Learning Tree Account for you to share your credentials after you successfully pass the associated exams.
Java is easy to write, compile, debug, and learn when comparing to other programming languages. Java is also object-oriented, allowing you to create modular programs and reusable code. There are pros and cons to any programming language; talk to our training advisors to learn which certification path may be right for you.