Attend this one-day, hands-on Introduction HTML and CSS training course to learn how to create web pages with HTML and CSS, design tables to display data, add images, and style pages. For those interested in developing dynamic web pages, this interactive one-day training course provides you with the foundational knowledge of HTML and CSS. This course also serves as a refresher in the basics of HTML and CSS.
Getting Started with HTML and CSS Course Delivery Methods
Getting Started with HTML and CSS Course Information
In this web development course, you will learn how to:
- Develop web pages using HTML5 and CSS.
- Display page content in tables or lists.
- Enhance pages with images and links to other documents.
- Style content with CSS.
Getting Started with HTML and CSS Course Outline
- Creating web pages with HTML5 semantics
- Designing tables to display data
- Defining relative and absolute anchors
- Adding images and styling pages with CSS