- Bring this or any training to your organization
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Responding Productively to Stress
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: English
7 PMI PDUs
- Level: Foundation
In today's complex and rapidly changing working environment, all professionals face stress — often caused by difficult relationships, challenging situations, or pressure of work. With this one-day stress management training course, you learn to view stress positively, build short-term coping mechanisms, create greater balance in your life, and manage stressful situations more productively.
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
Responding Productively to Stress Delivery Methods
- Attend online or bring this course to your facility
- After-course instructor coaching
Responding Productively to Stress Course Benefits
- Recognize existing and potential stressors and manage them positively
- Develop and apply short-term coping mechanisms
- Utilize stress management techniques to gain greater control
- Build your mental resilience to enhance your performance
- Adopt a positive attitude to stress to achieve balance in your life
Stress Management Course Outline
- Recognizing physical and psychological symptoms of stress
- Identifying and managing existing and potential stressors
- Developing short-term coping mechanisms
- Practicing anchoring and visualization techniques
- Creating your personal stress management plan
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.