- Bring this or any training to your organization
- Full - scale program development
- Delivered when, where, and how you want it
- Blended learning models
- Tailored content
- Expert team coaching
Certified Agile Service Manager® (CASM) Certification Training
- Duration: 2 days
- Exam Voucher: Yes
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, Scrum Masters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
This Certified Agile Service Manager® (CASM) Certification Training provides an introduction to Agile Service Management - the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT’s efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements.
Familiarity with IT software development and operations responsibilities
Pre-class assignment: Read The Agile Service Management Guide and Scrum Guide. This reading will be provided to attendees via email. Please allow 90 mins to complete this assignment (52 pages).
16 PMI PDUs (Although DOI has not currently been issued an official code to submit for PMI PDU credit, you can submit for credit successfully by way of the “Other” category at the PMI website. Essentially, 1 PDU credit per hour of instructor-led training. So, in the case of DevOps Foundation, 16 credits would be applicable.)
- Exam Duration is 60 minutes
- Exams are Open Book and web based
- DOI exams are administered by Kryterion Global Testing Solutions
- To maintain the value and integrity of the certification, all candidates are required to attend approved DOI classes through one of the DOI REPs (Registered Education Providers) to be eligible to sit the exam.
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) Certification Training Delivery Methods
- Participate in unique activities designed to apply training
- Take sample documents, templates, tools and techniques with you post-training
- Access to DevOps Institute additional sources of information and communities
- Exam is included to test for certification
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) Certification Training Course BenefitsApply Agile and Scrum concepts to ITSM process design and improvementUnderstand that it is more important to “be agile” than “do agile”Cross-pollinate Agile and ITSM practices to support end-to-end Agile Service Management
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
DevOps Institute (DOI) believes certification reflects the quality of your training experience. To maintain the value and integrity of the certification, all candidates are required to attend approved DOI classes through a REP like Learning Tree in order to be eligible to sit the exam.