Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® 6.0 Practitioner (SP Certification).
During this two-day SAFe for Teams Training course, gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what you can do to effectively perform your role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP. Learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
SAFe® for Teams Delivery Methods
SAFe for Teams Training Delivery Methods
Benefits of this SP Certification training include:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Know your team and its role on the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan and execute iterations, demo value, and improve your process
- Plan program increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
- Includes 1-year Scaled Agile Membership (for first-time attendees of SAFe courses)
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
There are no prerequisites for this course, but we recommend you have completed Learning Tree course 1817, Leading SAFe® Certification Training, prior to this one.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 77%
- Delivery: Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Access: Practice and certification exams are available in your Scaled Agile Community portal under the course you’re attending.
- Cost: Initial cost is included in the course registration fee if taken within 30 days of course completion.
- Retake Fee: $50; $250 for SPCs
- Retake Policy: First retake may be taken immediately after the first failed attempt. Second retake may be taken 10 days after the first retake. Third retake may be taken 30 days after the second retake. All subsequent retakes require a 30-day wait.
SAFe for Teams Training Outline
- Connect with the Scaled Agile Framework®
- Explore Lean, the Agile Manifesto, and SAFe
- Identify Scrum, Kanban, and Quality Practices
- Build your team
- Explore the Scrum Master and Product Owner roles Meet the teams and people on the train
- Prepare the backlog
- Plan the Iteration
- Visualize the flow of work
- Measure the flow of work
- Build quality in
- Continuously integrate, deploy, and release
- Improve flow with communication and synchronization
- Demonstrate value
- Retrospect and improve