Learning Tree+ Advantage Terms and Conditions
- Learning Tree+ Advantage subscription plans may not be combined with any other discounts, promotions, or other savings programs except where explicitly stated.
- Courses may be added or removed from the subscription during the term, included courses can be found on our course list page.
- Users may not enroll in courses that run concurrently and may only be enrolled in a maximum of two future courses at any given time.
- Users must notify Learning Tree (see Contact Us section below) two weeks prior to the start date of the course if they wish to cancel a course enrollment. Multiple no-shows or inadequate cancellation notices may result in suspension of a user’s subscription.
- Courses may be subject to cancellation due to low enrollment and other factors.
- Subscription access is granted to the named user and is non-transferable. Sharing an account, including sharing the content of a training, is not permitted.
- The subscription will renew upon expiration of the then current term for an additional 12-month term, unless either party gives the other written notice of non-renewal at least 45 days prior to the end of the then applicable term.
- Pricing may be subject to change upon renewal not to exceed a five (5) percent increase.
- Live courses are offered on a space-available basis.
- Users must attend and complete all live courses in which they are enrolled.
- Users may repeat a class but will not receive courseware or exam vouchers (if applicable) when repeating a class unless purchased for an additional fee.
- Additional terms apply. View complete Terms of Service.
United States 888-780-8733 or UScourses@learningtree.com
Canada 888-780-8733 or email@example.com
United Kingdom +44 (0) 207 874 5000 & 0800 282 353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sweden 08-506 668 00 or info@LearningTree.se