This Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) instructor-led training course is designed for experienced agile practitioners. Learn how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within your organization, and solve various advanced problems. In addition, this course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam and immediately use Disciplined Agile within your leadership role.
Senior Scrum Master Training Delivery Methods
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master Training Information
In this Senior ScrumMaster training, you will learn how to:
- Successfully lead one or several agile teams.
- Accelerate your ability to manage high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
- Take business agility to the next level by applying agile and lean techniques in various situations, including non-software teams.
- Dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of its hundreds of practices and strategies and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting, and be ready to show improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
Two years of experience working in an agile team, ideally in a leadership role such as Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, or architecture owner.
An understanding of the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by having done one or more of the following:
Attendees must be present (either virtually or in-person) for the entire course duration to receive certification candidacy.
The DASSM exams are administered through Pearson VUE. Each exam is an online, non-proctored test including 50 multiple-choice questions. The total exam appointment is 120 minutes (about 2 hours): 30 minutes for the introduction, tutorial, and survey and 90 minutes (about 1 and a half hours) for completing the exam.
DASSM Certification Training Outline
- Team development for high-performance teams
- Emotional intelligence for high-performance teams
- Tactical scaling in complex situations
- Optimizing how we work within a DevOps environment
- Optimizing how we work within our value stream
- Coordinating and collaborating across teams
- Conflict management for high-performance teams
- Pragmatic planning for agile teams
- Pragmatic reporting and metrics for agile teams