This ICAgile accredited Agile Coaching training course is deeply experiential, immersing you in hands-on coaching exercises to reinforce coaching theory. You will gain the skills needed to be an effective coach and mentor to bring the best out in the teams you support – and help your team achieve maximum benefit from your Agile transformation.
Plus, pass the post-course exam and earn Certification in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) from the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile). ICP-ACC is one of three Professional certifications needed to acheive ICAgile Certified Expert (ICE) in Agile Coaching.
- This is an advanced Agile course which is not suitable for people new to Agile practices. You will need to have completed formal Agile training and have at least 12 months’ experience working in an Agile team. If you need to learn more about Agile practices, then we recommend our Agile Fundamentals course as a lead-in.
- Attendees wishing to participate remotely, will be required to use a webcam for some of the exercises.
- ICAgile accredited course: The ICP-ACC Certification from ICAgile is granted on the successful completion of this course and passing the Learning Tree Exam.
- Scrum Alliance approved: This training offers 20 SEUs of continuing education. In-person attendance can count as Category B SEU credit (no limit). Remote attendance counts under Category C (maximum of 15). Learn more about Scrum Alliance's Certified Scrum Professional certification here.
- Project Management Institute® approved: This course is accredited with PMI® for 18 PDUs (Professional Development Units). The PMI course code is: 003648.
- This course can help you earn ICAgile certification. Click to view our options for ICAgile Certification Training ›
Agile Coach Training (ICP-ACC) Delivery Methods
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Earn ICP-ACC Certification
Agile Coach Training (ICP-ACC) Course Benefits
The mindset and role of the Agile Coach The techniques to coach and communicate effectively How to mentor and coach people What is needed to effectively start up an Agile teamHow to help grow and develop teams
Agile Coach Course Outline
- The mindset and role of the Agile coach
- Coaching and communicating effectively
- Mentoring and coaching people
- Starting up teams
- Growing and developing teams