- TOGAF certified professionals are amongst the highest paid in IT, with a salary range of $123,000-$173,000 per year reported by Ziprecruiter.com
- TOGAF is a globally recognized certification, carrying a high level of trust from customers, employees and associates
- Customizable framework to meet any organization's needs
- Frees up IT staff time to work on mission-specific projects and innovations
- Provides a stronger tech infrastructure at the central tech core
Learning Tree TOGAF Certification Program Features
TOGAF Certification Training
TOGAF Certification FAQs
TOGAF is an architectural framework - The Open Group Architectural Framework. It enables you to design, evaluate, and build the right architecture for your organization.
How long does Certification Last? TOGAF 7 and 8 certification for individuals lasts for up to 24 months.
Any organization undertaking, or planning to undertake, the design and implementation of an enterprise architecture for the support of mission-critical business applications, using open systems building blocks.