Agile ways of working and conducting projects are all around us today. Agile has its roots in software engineering, but today finds itself exploited to run projects across the whole of business and engineering, from business process management, through marketing campaigns, from heavy engineering to the latest in software lifecycle management in the form of DevOps. Come with us on this short webinar to discover what it is that the agile approach brings afresh to all these disciplines.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
- Recognize the clear benefits of agile approaches over traditional
- Identify opportunities to improve processes by applying agile principles
- Apply agile techniques across a range of project or process types
- Keep up with ever-evolving requirements using backlogs and just-in-time planning
- Engage the customer or end user in product development so that the business gets what it needs
- Continually enhance your agile practice through retrospection
Earn 1 CEU. Credits are self-reported to the industry certifying bodies. Check their respective websites for details/qualifications.
[Webinar ID #610M]
Sean is a director of an IT consultancy specializing in agile and lean software engineering. He has undertaken a broad range of consultancy engagements. Sean Smith spent seven years as a consultant in the role of Agile Delivery Manager to establish the development process and teams for a green field project that implemented contactless ticketing now used on London Transport. Sean had constructed an entire scaled agile process with five scrum development teams, an integration and build team, and a development operations team.
Sean has also been the lead consultant on a range of Agile Transformation Projects, working with the Governance, Compliance and Agile Project teams assisting product teams with their instigation and practice of Scrum on their products/projects. He continues to lead on Agile consultancy and training services across Industry sectors.