As CSPO, you create a product vision, order the product backlog, and make sure the best possible job is done to delight the customer. This Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) training course will advance your skills in maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization and earn the Advanced CSPO certification demonstrating your experience in this role.
We welcome everybody to start the program, however you will need to meet certain criteria to receive your A-CSPO certification:
- A current Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- 12 or more months of experience as a product owner within the last 5 years.
Progress at your own pace – all you need is an hour a week. People want to know more about Scrum and Agile, but they simply do not have time to spend eight hours (or more!) in a classroom. With this program, all you need are a few spare hours a week to complete one or more topics. CSP Fast Pass’s A-CSPO program is comprised of seventeen on-line courses which include short lectures, engaging exercises and useful step-by-step techniques to test out with your team.
Each month, you can dial in to one or more Coaching Circles with your CST and other students, to check progress, share ideas, answer questions, and offer encouragement. With our program, you will feel like you are doing your A-CSPO journey within a team even though it is an online program.
- Attend at least four instructor-led coaching circles (you are welcome to attend more of course!).
- Complete all the on-line modules, quizzes and assignments.
- Bring a positive attitude and desire to make a real impact along with your team.
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training Delivery Methods
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace with an Advanced certification
- Live access to Certified Scrum Trainers
Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training Course Benefits
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
A-CSPO Course Outline
Product Backlog Prioritization & RefinementUser StoriesRapid Vision GenerationRoadmapping That WorksValue Proposition DesignHypothesis TestingUse CasesGetting to DoneIn-person CollaborationOn-line Collaboration with WeaveUnderstanding Yourself as a Product OwnerLift-off for Agile TeamsScaling Scrum and other Agile processesExtreme ProgrammingFacilitative Listening I & IIInclusive Solutions