Unlocking the Power of Data: Transforming Insights into Actionable Strategies
Data scientists and data analysts are important because they help organizations extract insights and knowledge from data to make better decisions and improve performance. Their work enables organizations to optimize operations, reduce costs, develop new products and services, and identify customer preferences to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
To be successful in their field, data scientists and analysts must:
- Continuously upskill
- Develop domain expertise
- Communicate effectively
- Collaborate with others
- Embrace ethical considerations
Ultimately, staying up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies, understanding the domain they are working in, effectively communicating insights, working with cross-functional teams, and ensuring ethical and transparent data analysis are all crucial elements of success for data scientists and analysts.
Learning Tree offers a range of Data Analytics and Big Data training courses designed to empower professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to harness the power of data including:
- More than 50 practical, hands-on, and instructor-led training in areas such as Business Intelligence, Analysis & Visualization, Artificial Intelligence, SQL, and more
- Data Visualization Program which provides individuals at all levels of the organization with a clear and concise learning journey to help them acquire the skills required to develop powerful business insight quickly and effectively (Coming Soon)
- Flexible curriculum that allows you to customize your solutions for data analysis, data management, business intelligence, data strategy, data science, artificial intelligence and more
- Individual and group-based coaching to help your organization become data-driven and make informed decisions to improve productivity, profitability, and overall competitiveness even after your training is complete.
Our training courses and talent solutions in Data & Analytics cater to individuals who aspire to pursue a career as a data scientist or data analyst, as well as those who wish to improve their understanding of the data they encounter daily.
There are several ways to utilize Learning Tree offerings to become skilled in AI and Data Analytics:
FOR SKILL AND ROLE BASED LEARNERS
- Certification courses, such as CompTIA Data+® Certification Training and Power BI Data Analyst Training Course (PL-300)
- On-Demand learning, including Introduction to Python On-Demand Training
- Specific skills-based courses, such as Introduction to AI, Data Science & Machine Learning with Python, Introduction to Power BI Training, and Power BI for Business Users
Individuals may utilize organizational resources such as training budgets or tuition reimbursement for payment.
FOR ENTERPRISE-LEVEL TRAINING GROUPS:
Certification courses, skills-based courses, and coaching:
- For groups
- For individuals
- On-site at place of work
- In-person at a Learning Tree Education Center
Learning Tree provides practical, hands-on, and instructor-led training in a range of topics, including data analysis, data management, business intelligence, data strategy, data science, and data literacy.
Our 5 most popular AI and Data Analytics courses are:
- Introduction to Power BI Training
- Power BI Data Analyst Training Course (PL-300)
- Introduction to Python Training
- Introduction to AI, Data Science & Machine Learning with Python
- Introduction to SQL Course
For a full list of AI and Data Analytics courses, visit: Data and Analytics | Learning Tree
Learning Tree Academy: Data Visualization Program
Our Data Visualization Program, part of the Learning Tree Academy, offers a tailored approach in improving employees' ability to effectively communicate insights gained from data through storytelling and visualization. With enhanced data analysis skills, employees will have a better understanding of how to analyze data, extract insights, and present them in a compelling way. (Coming Soon)
This Data Visualization Program includes:
- Program Advisor as your personal coach throughout the program
- Assessments available throughout the training program, allowing you to measure progress
- Instructor-Led Training which provides hands-on projects and real-world insights
- Guided and Self-Paced Learning allowing you to learn on your own time
Meet a Few of Our AI and Data Analytics Instructors
Chris Mawata, Ph.D.
Learning Tree Technical Skills Curriculum Dean
Featured Learning Tree Data Science Instructor
Featured Learning Tree Data Science Instructor
AI and Data Analytics: News and Resources
This blog offers insights into how project managers can better lead and manage data-driven teams to achieve their objectives.
This webinar will discuss how data literacy requires one to create measurable value from data. Depending on the task at hand, one will use a combination of descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. Data will only be helpful if we can read, understand, use, interpret, and communicate with it.
This eBook takes a deeper look into the skills and job roles that contribute to data science success, plus recommends ways a CEO can provide leadership in the realm of data science by championing data
hygiene best practices and decision analysis.