- It's estimated that there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs by the end of 2025
- The median average wage for cybersecurity professionals is $103,590
- The job market is expected to grow as much as 33% by 2030, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Increased scrutiny on the cybersecurity measures of third-party (supply chain) providers
- Mitigate data breaches of which the average cost can be as high as $4.2 million
- Better understanding of the threat landscape that your enterprise is up against.
Check out the latest blogs!
Daniel Turissini September 14, 2022Building Blocks for Cyber Security Maturity and Opportunities to help protect the USA Supply Chain
Learning Tree September 13, 2022Social Engineering Basics - Is Your Business At Risk?
John McDermott October 12, 2021Authenticating Your Email Domain With DKIM
Featured Cybersecurity Courses
The Latest in Cybersecurity
Modern privacy laws and regulations require organizations to implement privacy by design and by default into IT systems, networks, and applications. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about solutions to assist in system design to defend your organization using ISACA's CDPSE Certification Training from Learning Tree.
Earn 1 CEU.
April 21, 2021
PART OF THE WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY WEBINAR SERIES
Join Microsoft and Learning Tree International for this 1-hour on-demand webinar on how Learning Tree & Microsoft can help you get a sought-after Security Compliance and Identity certification. We'll discuss the four different SCI Certifications, the additional resources available to you, and how this certification can help you or your organization.
Earn 1 CEU.
October 20, 2021
Which Cyber certifications make sense for whom and when?
To help you develop your career path or grow top cyber security talent in your
organization, compare these top five trending certifications in our latest brochure.
January 31, 2022