Duration: 1 Hour
2017 saw record cybersecurity breaches with Equifax, Yahoo, and Uber, just to name a few, and it's clear that the current trend toward increasingly worrisome cyber attacks will likely hold steady. In this on-demand webinar, Stephen Schneiter, Security+ Project Manager at CompTIA, and Brian Simms, Director of Strategic Initiatives at Learning Tree International, explore:
- Today's most prevalent types of network attacks
- Technologies frequently used in network attacks
- Why networks are so much more vulnerable today compared to a few years ago
- Tools and technologies to defend today’s network
- The cybersecurity skills professionals need to succeed in network security
The webinar also features the CompTIA Security+ certification and how it can position IT professionals to succeed in today’s cybersecurity workforce.
Use the hashtag #LTSecurityPlus on Twitter to read or join the conversation online!
[Webinar ID# 1086]
This webinar is approved for 1 CEU, for the following CompTIA products: A+, Network+ and Security+.