When: Thursday, April 26, 2018 • 10 AM ET
Duration: 1 Hour
2017 saw record cybersecurity breaches with Equifax, Yahoo, and Uber, just to name a few. Now, three months into 2018, it's clear that the current trend toward increasingly worrisome cyber attacks will likely hold through the year. Join Stephen Schneiter, Security+ Project Manager at CompTIA, and Brian Simms, Director of Strategic Initiatives at Learning Tree International, in this webinar to explore:
- Today's most prevalent types of network attacks
- Technologies frequently used in network attacks
- Why networks are so much more vulnerable today compared to a few years ago
- Tools and technologies to defend today’s network
- The cybersecurity skills professionals need to succeed in network security
The webinar will also feature the CompTIA Security+ certification and how it can position IT professionals to succeed in today’s cybersecurity workforce.
Follow the hashtag #LTSecurityPlus on Twitter to join the conversation about this webinar online!
This webinar is approved for 1 CEU, for the following CompTIA products: A+, Network+ and Security+.