The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) market was valued at $600 million last year and is projected to keep growing rapidly in the coming years.
Organisations are looking to RPA technologies to improve efficiency, quality, compliance and security. However, concerns are also being voiced about employment prospects in the face of relentless automation.
In this webinar, we'll cover:
- What RPA is
- What RPA *isn't*
- The history of process automation
- Why companies are taking a series interest in RPA
- Who RPA *can't* do (...addressing the hype...)
- Personal and enterprise automation
- The use of AI/Machine learning in RPA
- An overview of RPA technologies
Earn 1 CEU. Credits are self-reported to the industry certifying bodies. Check their respective websites for details/qualifications.
Follow the hashtag #LTREWebinars on Twitter to join the conversation about this webinar online!
[Webinar ID #1127]