Microsoft Teams is rapidly becoming the chat and collaboration workspace of choice for dynamic organizations. If your organization is using Office 365, then Microsoft Teams will inevitably play some part in your collaboration and communication strategy.
In this live webinar, we take a deep dive into this digital workspace to see if Teams can solve the problem of email overload, how SharePoint online and Teams complement each other, and how Teams can integrate with our existing SharePoint team sites.
Join our Microsoft Teams webinar to find out:
- Does Teams replace any of your existing tools?
- Should you create a Team if you already have a SharePoint Team site?
- How can you take advantage of existing SharePoint sites, lists and libraries?
- How can you maintain confidentiality in a Teams discussion?
- How do you maintain security when Teams include guest members from outside your organization?
- What are the current best practices for owners and members?
- What are your plans to get the best from Microsoft Teams?
Earn 1 CEU. Credits are self-reported to the industry certifying bodies. Check their respective websites for details/qualifications.
Follow the hashtag #LTREWebinars on Twitter to join the conversation about this webinar online!
[Webinar ID #1181]