Python programming proficiency is the most sought-after skill in data science,(1) and it's no wonder. With powerful statistical libraries, algorithmic capabilities, and built-in scalability, Python is the perfect language for data science. Join us for this webinar to learn all about the data wrangling capabilities that come from Python and its libraries, including NumPy, panda, Matplotlib, scikit-learn, and PySpark.
In this data wrangling with Python webinar, you'll see:
- Why Python is the preferred language for data science
- How Python enables scientific and engineering programming
- Examples of Python data visualizations
- What it takes to get started in machine learning algorithms
- How Python can scale data so large, it would not fit in the memory of a single computer
Join this webinar and discover how a proactive approach and leadership style can help you lead your virtual team to success.
Earn 1 CEU. Credits are self-reported to the industry certifying bodies. Check their respective websites for details/qualifications.
Follow the hashtag #LTREWebinars on Twitter to join the conversation about this webinar online!
[Webinar ID #1116]