Pandemic-driven remote work is shifting attitudes towards distributed teams, and will likely result in cost savings and major investments in supporting technology. Understanding the unique security concerns of a newly-distributed workforce requires new cyber security skills.
Organizations have scrambled to enable remote access to many business tools, and the cost of providing remote access to on-prem resources is significant. Cloud- and web-based business tools offer cost savings, as well as more reliable connectivity, shifting the paradigm from remote-as-exception to remote access as the norm.
In this on-demand webinar, Learning Tree instructor and InfoSec expert Aaron Kraus discusses:
- How to mitigate the unique security concerns associated with a heterogeneous, distributed workforce
- The importance of continuity and disaster recovery planning: What happens when a major business disruption occurs?
- The importance of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and data in an InfoSec strategy
- The drivers of distributed work solutions such as cloud-based XaaS tools and web apps
- How to choose the right remote-based networks and apps to increase confidentiality and integrity
- What career opportunities exist in the InfoSec space based on market needs, including training and certifications to advance careers
Earn 1 CEU. Credits are self-reported to the industry certifying bodies. Check their respective websites for details/qualifications.
Follow the hashtag #LTREWebinars on Twitter to join the conversation about this webinar online!
[Webinar ID #1117]