- Instructors: Carlton Nettleton and Jason Tanner
- One-year subscription to course materials and Coaching Circles
- Learn at your own pace
- Online lectures and step-by-step exercises included
- Join Coaching Circles with your CST instructor and other students to check progress, share ideas, and get support
- Tuition can be paid later by invoice -OR- at the time of checkout by credit card
Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster® (CSP-SM) Training
- Duration: Multi-Week
- Language: English
- Level: Intermediate
This Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) training program helps ScrumMasters complete their journey from ScrumMaster to Agile Coach. CSP-SM augments your existing experience with training in advanced Lean thinking; team dynamics and effectiveness; understanding yourself; and analyzing your mastery and fulfillment of the Five Scrum Values. This workshop also enables you to gain valuable monthly consultations from a Certified Scrum Trainer.
Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) Training Delivery Methods
- Self-paced training to suit your schedule
- Live access to Certified Scrum Trainers
- Access to an additional Yellow Belt certification
- Digital badge so your accomplishment is recognizable
Certified Scrum Professional-ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) Training Course BenefitsAdvance your facilitation and coaching abilitiesMore easily manage conflict resolutionStart new Agile teamsFacilitate organizational developmentManage scaling initiatives
CSP-SM Training Outline
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.
- Product Owners, Product Managers and other entrepeneurs
- Certified ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches and other change agents
- Certified Scrum Professionals looking to renew their certificatio
- Architects, Business Analysts and Technical Managers