- 2-day instructor-led training course
- Authorized Cisco Training Provider
- Providing over 20 years of Cisco training
- Tuition can be paid later by invoice -OR- at the time of checkout by credit card
- Attend virtuallly from your home or office
The Introducing Cisco NX-OS Switches and Fabrics in the Data Center (DCINX) v1.0 course gives you a technical overview the Cisco Nexus Switches key capabilities including platforms, architecture, software, management, and features that contribute to performance, high availability, flexibility, operational simplicity, and investment protection. The course is for technical decision makers and IT professionals who architect, implement, and manage Cisco Nexus switches in data center environments. You will have hand-on practice exploring key features including Virtual Device Contexts (VDC), FHRP protocols, and user management.
The Configuring Cisco Nexus Switches (DCCNX) v1.0 course may also be taken after taking this course to learn how to configure the Cisco Nexus Switches using Cisco NX-OS.
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course:
Our training advisors are here for you.