- Gain highly sought after skills by learning to leverage the world's most widely adopted skills and competency framework
- Prepare to become an SFIA Accredited Consultant
- Resolve skill gaps through SFIA skill auditing and role mapping
- Hire and retain tech talent through improved organization and planning of your digital workforce
- Provide employees with clear advancement pathways through clear definitions of roles and skills
Learning Tree SFIA Certification Program Features
- SFIA Accredited Courseware and Instructors
- After-Course Instructor Coaching
SFIA Certification Training Courses
SFIA Certification Paths
Authorized training aligned with the SFIA certification scheme
Attendees of Course 3930 may choose the SFIA Accredited consultant pathway.
To become a SFIA Accredited Consultant, you need to get accepted into the SFIA Foundation. Attending an accredited SFIA training course is also a requirement of the SFIA Consultant criteria.
The full criteria and process is published HERE.
SFIA Certification FAQs
SFIA is a framework to help management match the skills of their IT professionals to the requirements of the business.
It is a logical two-dimensional skills matrix defining 97 IT skills on one axis and levels of responsibility on the other.
SFIA benefits business by facilitating all aspects of the management of IT skills and capability in real-world environments.
Technical, human resources, and learning and development professionals who need to develop an understanding of the SFIA Framework should attend this course.
Those seeking the benefits of implementing the framework in an organization performing skills assessments can also benefit from this course, as well as those seeking to become SFIA Accredited Consultants.