Course Tuition and Savings Plans
For Federal & Provincial Governments
Government Tuition Savings
Our Uniquely Attendee-Friendly Tuition Terms
- There is NO Advance Payment required
- Tuition is due 30 days AFTER your course
- There are NO FEES for canceling or rescheduling your course at ANY time
Tuition is the same for In-Class or AnyWare™ Course Participation
|Standard Tuition||First-Time Attendee||$640||$2,225||$2,745||$3,285||$3,710|
To view over 200 new 1-DAY BOOT CAMPS - Hands-On Courses Delivered Live, Online - Click Here »
Every year, over 2,500 Canadian Federal, Provincial and Local Government employees entrust their IT and management training to us.
Learn more about how your organization can participate in government-specific tuition savings.
Course Tuition Includes:
Comprehensive Course Materials
You'll be provided with copies of instructor presentations and the hands-on exercises for your course, both printed and electronic.
FREE! Online Course Exams
You can take your course exam on the last day of your course and receive:
- Eligibility to participate in Specialist & Expert Certifications
- A Certificate of Achievement with the designation "Awarded with Distinction"
FREE ATTENDEE BENEFITS
FREE Personal 'My Learning Tree' Account
Preserves your training accomplishments and lets you access course notes, certificates, special offers, learning resources (blogs, whitepapers, how-to videos, etc.) and two new unique after-course benefits:
FREE After-Course Instructor Coaching
You may schedule a free coaching session with your instructor to ask questions and receive guidance.
FREE Computing Sandbox™
After your course, you’ll be given remote access to a preconfigured virtual machine for you to redo your hands-on exercises, develop/test new code, and experiment with the same software used in your course.
- FREE After-Course Instructor Coaching
SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS with Multi-Course Tuition Plans
Train Your Entire Team with Flexible Training Vouchers
Vouchers are freely transferable and can be used by any employee for any Learning Tree course and are valid for 12 months. Vouchers are available in course packs of 3, 5, 10 and up to 200
- Tuition Savings: Your organization can save on the standard per course price, depending on the number of vouchers you purchase. Savings start with as few as three vouchers and increase your savings with the size of your voucher purchase.
- Save Time: Save time and paperwork by handling an entire year of training – in a single order.
- Track Your Training: Manage your training using your personalized Voucher Usage report that we send to you monthly. Your usage reports detail who has attended which courses, the number of vouchers used, the number remaining, and more.
Call 1-888-THE-TREE (843-8733) or Click here to request information on Voucher pricing.
"Learning Tree Vouchers give us more bang for the buck. It's the easiest way to get people into training classes. Plus, when you see how much you can save with Vouchers, it's a no-brainer!"
– D. Jarrell
Meet Individual Training Goals with Training Passports
Passport usage is reserved for the individual employee who is the named Passport holder. The 3-Course Passport is valid for 12 months. The 4-Course Passport is valid for 24 months.
- Tuition Savings: Your organization can save on the standard per course price, depending whether you choose a 3- or 4-Course Passport.
- New Skills: Grow and deepen your knowledge and skills to enhance the value of your contributions to current and future projects.
- Certifications: Achieve Learning Tree Professional certification, PDUs and CEUs to advance your career. Click here to learn more about Certifications.
"I wrote up a business case for the purchase of a Training Passport and brought it to my management. It was an easy sell because the savings were obvious."
– L. Headley
Change Leadership Manager
For pricing and additional tuition savings to which you may be entitled,
please call 1-888-THE-TREE (843-8733) or Click Here
You will receive a call from a training advisor to confirm your enrolment.
Or Call: 1-888-THE-TREE (843-8733) 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)
You will speak with a training advisor who will confirm your enrolment, answer any questions you may have and alert you to any tuition savings to which you may be entitled.
- The tuition for your course is NOT DUE until a month after you attend.
- There are NO FEES for Rescheduling or Canceling your course at ANY time.
Call 1-888-843-8733 to speak to an experienced training advisor, who will happily answer any questions you may have and alert you to any tuition savings to which you may be entitled.
Portions of the Learning Tree website may not be fully optimized for Internet Explorer 7.
For the best viewing experience, we recommend that you upgrade your browser to the latest available version.
Should you have any questions, please contact customer service at 1-888-843-8733.
Click here to CONTACT US or call: